Slip these under your jacket cuffs for high-output days of skiing or boarding.
- Waterproof-breathable shells are nylon with leather outers for durability and grip.
- Polyester insulation is heavier on the backs for warmth and lighter on the palms.
- Leather palms and perforated panels add durability.
- EVA foam panels on the back buffer the force of impacts.
- Soft polyester tricot linings provide comfort against the skin.
- Sniffle patch on thumbs.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|