Add a stroke of style to your face, while cutting through glare with polarized lenses.
- Fits average size faces well.
- 8-base curve provides great coverage.
- Optically correct polycarbonate lens.
- Flexible TR-90 frame.
- Brown Lens has 13.09% visible light transmission and 6.59% blue light transmission.
- G15 Lens has 12.5% visible light transmission and 10.06% blue light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.