The Cosmos are excellent all round touring boots for sustained ascents and technical, performance-oriented descents. Stiff enough to get solid performance out of your skis, they're comfortable for working your way up the switchbacks and navigating icy kick turns. EZ Fit liners can be used out of the box or thermoformed for custom fit. Take them ski mountaineering, backcountry touring, or side-country stash raiding.
- Shells are elastic Grilamid that's light and has great stiffness.
- Four lightweight, strong magnesium FR buckles stay in place in tour mode with buckle catch system.
- EZ Fit liner can be thermomolded for custom fit.
- Shock damper inserts in the inner sole act absorb shock when skiing.
- 60-degree cuff rotation promotes mobility.
- Full length Vibram® rubber ski mountaineering sole offers grip when scrambling over rocks
|Lower shell material||Pebax + Grilamid|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|