A single wall shelter that's sturdy enough for summit bids and Arctic expeditions, and can stand up to shrieking winds. Single wall construction makes if fast to set up, and there’s no inner canopy to get soaked as you pitch it. The useable interior space is maximized as well, so you have a liveable place to wait out less-than-optimal conditions.
- Tent body is Tegraltex FR, a 3-layer material that combines ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating. It’s waterproof, breathable, and meets CPAI-84 flame-retardant standards.
- Bathtub floor is black for fast drying, and has a tunnel vent drain.
- Mesh covered tunnel vents allow air circulation without admitting weather or bugs.
- Internal mesh door for additional ventilation in good weather.
- Poles assemble with Tehan Shokcord, which retains its elasticity to -40°C.
- 6 guy line points stabilize the structure in strong winds.
- Weatherproof donut tie-in secures the tent to an anchor.
- Note that single wall tents breathe best in colder, drier conditions.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable flame-resistant fabric|
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||60 x 18cm|