Shovelling aside the darkness with a powerfully bright beam, the Icon can lead you out of dark caverns, or illuminate obstacles as you fly along a trail. Independent red LEDs let you switch lighting to read charts or maps without impeding your night vision.
- Single Quad Power LED spotlight, 2 Single Power white LEDs and 2 Single Power red LEDs.
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode.
- 3 level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp.
- Red LEDs have separately controlled proximity and strobe settings, so you don't have to cycle through white LED modes.
- Detached power pack with 115cm long power cord suits cold conditions.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||4m|
|Beam distance - med||10m|
|Beam distance - high||100m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||3 LEDs + 2 red LEDs|
|Burn time - low||250 h|
|Burn time - med||175 h|
|Burn time - high||75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|