Salomon Speedcross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Put wings at your feet with these ultralight racing flats. They're built for speed and feature anti-debris mesh to reject grit and stones but permit air to course through.
- Uppers are water-resistant textile with anti-debris mesh and synthetic linings.
- Sensifit construction wraps foot with synthetic overlays to provide a precise, secure fit and abrasion protection.
- Climashield® liner membrane keeps your feet warm in winter conditions.
- Quicklace systems with reduced-friction lace eyelets.
- Gusseted tongues keep out debris and incorporate lace garages.
- Protective synthetic toe caps.
- Midsoles are dual-density moulded EVA, with Orthlite footbeds.
- Outsoles are lightweight, and aggressively-lugged Winter Contragrip® mud and snow for traction on loose or muddy surfaces.
- Platforms have moderate pronation control.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|20 - 9mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.