All the simplicity and security of an alpine binding with the all the beauty of a free-heel setup. The NTN Freeride lets you take full advantage of new school skis for touring. The offer unparalleled edge control to deal with variable snow conditions and access your skis' potential for aggressive turns on steep groomed runs.
- Lateral release function.
- Flex-plate stays in contact with the boot through the whole turn.
- Binding can be swapped among skis that use have a mounting plate and heel.
- Solid lateral stability, good edge control and adjustable forward flex.
- Heel lifts is 50mm.
- Small fits 22.5 to 26.0 mondo point boot sizes. Large fits 26.5 to 30.0.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Maximum compatible brake||125mm|
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.