Rottefella bills this one as the ultimate backcountry binding. It weighs in light for an NTN binding, has a low-resistance walking mode and big, wide-opening angle to make short work of ascents. Progressive resistance for stable descents and powerful turns in loose snow. It also packs the torsional rigidity to allow you to hold an edge through crust and sketchy hardpack.
- Easy in, easy out, and you don't have to bend over to put them on or flip into tour mode.
- Solid lateral stability, good edge control and adjustable forward flex.
- Lateral release function.
- Point of rotation is 16mm.
- Walking angle is 60 degrees.
- Heel lifts take it to 35mm and 65mm.
- Small fits 22.5 to 26.0 mondo point boot sizes. Large fits 26.5 to 30.0.
|Weight||1.64kg (Large, Medium)|
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Maximum compatible brake||125mm|
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.