Columbia Master Fly Leather OutDry Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Stay light on your feet all day, across all kinds of terrain. The OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane within these shoes is bonded directly to the outer layer, so there are no gaps where water could accumulate. Combined with the minimalist design and low profile, they are agile shoes to.
- Waterproof-breathable OutDry construction keeps out water and debris. Techlite® tongue provides support and comfort.
- Midsoles are Techlite EVA, formulated to provide impact support, stability, and protection.
- 5/10 drop from forefoot to heel is off-set, allowing for good connection to the ground, but still offering more cushioning than minimalist running shoes.
- Forefoot nylon rock guard for protection on the trail.
- Outsoles are made from Omni-Grip® rubber compound, with traction lugs placed at the forefoot, midfoot, and heel, for serous all-terrain grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.