This small, simple pack is just right for day camp, first grade, and weekend walks. It features twin mesh side pockets for water bottles, and a sternum strap to keep the shoulder straps in place. It's designed for little backs and is just big enough to hold lunch, a sweater, or a little book.
- Comfortable and breathable 3-D mesh back panel and shoulder strap lining.
- Main compartment has a name and address tag inside.
- Secondary zippered pocket on back for raincoats or mittens.
- Top grab-handle makes the pack easier to carry when it’s not being worn.
- Sternum strap buckle has a built-in whistle.
- Reflective treatment on shoulder straps for nighttime visibility.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|