Scaled down in size but not in features, this pint-sized pack can accompany kids to first grade or their after-school explorations. Two stretch mesh pockets keep water bottles handy, and the bungee-cord system holds a jacket, towel, or wet swimsuit. The main compartment is big enough to fit full-sized binders and notebooks or lunch and some extra layers.
- Main compartment has a cordlock closure and a hanger for a hydration reservoir (not included).
- Mesh back panel and shoulder straps add comfort and breathability.
- Hydration tube clip on right shoulder strap.
- Sternum strap holds shoulder straps in place. Buckle has built-in whistle.
- Zippered lid compartment has a key clip.
|Main fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.