Waterproof, windproof mitts for long days of sledding and building snow people. A thoughtful design with a wide wrap-around opening won't try your patience as you dress tiny, wriggling hands.
- Shell is made of tough 100% polyester, a windproof fabric that repels water, dirt and snow. The Dri-Max® waterproof insert makes a serious barrier against sogginess.
- Soft insulation provides cozy warmth.
- Lined with fleece to wick moisture and prevent irritation from sweaty hands.
- Polyurethane palm and thumb provide a good grip for grabbing favourite toys, sippy cup, etc.
- Fastens with hook-and-loop closure.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.