A high-capacity pack tricked out with Trail Motion™ hipbelt technology to carry weight like it’s an extension of your own body. The hipbelt pivots a full 12-degrees in either direction to stop the pack from swaying and to limit the associated energy loss. Stabilizer straps reduce the range of motion when you’re traversing complex terrain. Both features combine to let you float along almost effortlessly regardless of trail conditions. Designed to fit women's torso and shoulder ratios.
- Air Dot Max Air channel system and mesh covering on back panel maximize ventilation and comfort.
- Occipital cup creates room for the back of your head, allowing you to look up and around freely.
- Floating lid extends to fit large loads, and is removable to reduce the overall weight of the pack.
- Lid has a zippered pocket, under-lid pocket with key clip, and 4 attachment points for securing helmets, crampon pouches, etc. on top.
- Strap under the lid secures a sleeping pad, jacket, or rando rope.
- Drybag-style rolltop closure keeps contents dry, even when overloaded or with the lid removed.
- Zippered access to the main compartment without undoing the top.
- Zippered outer pocket stows small items like gloves or hats.
- Front stretch stuff-pocket holds a jacket in a quick-access spot that’s away from your dry clothing.
- Centre-pull webbing on hipbelt allows quick, secure tightening.
- Internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir (not included) with left or right hose routing.
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls throughout.
- Comes with medium-sized hipbelt and shoulder straps, but you can substitute other sizes to personalize the fit.