This is a fine transitional jacket, ideal for cooler weather that isn't yet winter showing us its worst. It has enough warm insulation for your less aerobic pursuits: wrangling pumpkins at the farmers' market or taking a stroll through the woods.
- Shell is polyester in a brushed subtle plaid.
- Lined with light 40g insulation.
- 2-way front zipper with wind-flap behind to block cold gusts.
- 1 zippered front chest pocket with an internal media pocket to keep you tuned up.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft brushed tricot for happy hands.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.