The Mesa Jacket has clean urban lines that disguise its technical attitude. Stretch Zion fabric has proven abrasion resistance that won't look worn quickly even if you wear it daily. An interesting intersection of tech and style.
- Shell is 97% nylon with 3% spandex and DWR, for easy mobility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- Lining is 100% nylon.
- Insulated with 60g insulation for brisk days.
- Rib knit on the inside of the collar to comfort the back of your neck.
- Front zipper is 2-way to provide venting options.
- Front placket closes with concealed snaps.
- Zippered front chest pocket with an internal media pocket in mesh for breathability.
- 2 double-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper and flap closures.
- Lower sleeves are double reinforced for extra durability.
- Cuffs have snap closures.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.