These waterproof-breathable gloves are tailored to fit woman’s hands and keep them warm and dry through a full day of skiing or riding.
- Nylon herringbone shell with stretch woven inserts over the fingers for great dexterity.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts keep snow melt out while allowing body moisture to escape.
- MEC Hyperloft insulation stays warm even in damp conditions.
- Micro-fleece linings add warm and feel great against the skin.
- Goatskin leather palms are durable and super supple.
- Back of thumb sniffle patch.
- One handed wrist-cinches.
- Removable cords.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|