These waterproof-breathable mitts are tailored to fit a woman’s hands, keep them warm and dry, and look chic doing it. Slip on a pair for your next day trip, inbounds or in the the backcountry.
- Nylon herringbone shell.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts keep snow melt out while allowing body moisture to escape.
- MEC Hyperloft insulation stays warm even in damp conditions.
- Micro-fleece linings add warm and feel great against the skin.
- Goatskin leather palms are durable and super supple.
- Back of thumb nose wipes.
- One handed wrist-cinches for easy on/off.
- Removable cords.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.