Olukai makes high-quality footwear for people who spend their time on and near the water. These weather-ready shoes have the smarts to become slip-on slides when you're impatient to greet the waves. Traction pods provide serious grip on wet wood or seaweed-covered beaches.
- Uppers are naturally weather-resistant, antiqued waxed nubuck, lined with Dri-Lex microfibre synthetic suede.
- Contoured EverFit footbeds are removable and washable. Anatomical shaping is achieved with dual-density polyurethane and a polyurethane-based gel insert that means comfort for your feet and durability for the shoe.
- Footbed covers are Dri-Lex microfiber synthetic suede.
- Outsoles are built so you can step confidently onto slick and slippery terrain. They're made from all-weather rubber with full-grain leather foxing and non-marking rubber traction pods.
- Versatile heelstay is designed to fold down, so you can turn your shoe into a slide when you just can't wait to get out the door.
- Hand-sewn whipstitching and embroidered accents.
- Proceeds from your purchase of this shoe will support the Ohana Giveback Program, Olukai's way of supporting Hawaii's environment, culture, and community.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.