These waterproof-breathable shoes are well-cushioned for kilometres of dedicated road work. They keep your feet dry through wet days and routes with epic puddles.
- Uppers have a Gore-Tex XCR® membrane for waterproof-breathable protection. Welded underlays provide flexible support.
- External heel counter wraps the heel for a snug and secure fit.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for under-foot support.
- Nike+ pocket under the sockliner of the left shoe.
- Reflective elements.
- Nike® Flywire construction midfoot panel and heel strap overlays help secure feet comfortably in place.
- Midsoles have full-length Nike CushIon EVA foam with Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and forefoot flexibility.
- Integrated, articulated crash pad with horizontal side cuts absorb initial impact and smooth the transition from contact to mid-stride for a uniform ride..
- Outsoles are waffle rubber with durable carbon rubber in the heel contact zone. Lateral rubber blades for added sensory feedback and cushioning.
- Flex grooves are deeper along the lateral side and shallow on the medial side to promote a natural, smooth, efficient stride.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|24 - 12mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.