Neutral runners will enjoy this shoe’s support and responsiveness. Mild to moderate over-pronators will be wooed by the lightweight stability. Mesh uppers give your feet room to breathe, and minimal underfoot construction gives the right amount of cushion for those who like the feel of the road.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic mesh.
- Midsoles are full-length Abzorb® foam and strobel board. Compression absorbing foam compound works to provide responsiveness of comparable materials 30% heavier.
- N-ergy® elastomer in heel provides lightweight shock absorption upon heel strike.
- Dual density collar has softer foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support.
- Internal stability shank supports the arch and creates a smoother gait.
- Outsoles have lightweight cushioning in the forefoot and N-Durance® rubber with carbon rubber in high-wear areas for durability and abrasion resistance.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|19 - 11mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.