The technology of the tried-and-true TLT binding system evolves into the TLT Radical FT. A refined version of a freeride-oriented binding, The Radical FT has an anti-rotation lock on the heel piece and improved strength and overall durability.
- Power plate under binding toe provides support and torsional rigidity
- Power Towers in toepiece block forward toe movement, easing entry and reducing potential for pre-release
- Connector plate features switch from free sliding to locked mode to change ski flex underfoot.
- Heel piece rotates fully for skiing and touring (remove ski to change from ski to tour mode). A reinforced pin system prevents unwanted rotation.
- Heel unit has a reinforced housing that's resistant to fractures. The 2012 model uses a reinforced bar on the outside of the housing and reinforced front attachment points.
- Heel lifts have medium and high settings for climbing. Surface plate has a hardened coating to stops it from becoming brittle in the cold.
- Brake is permanently attached and cannot be removed from the mounting plate.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|