Lightness and agility for dedicated ski tourers. These have wide, smooth cuff rotation and a single movement to switch them from ski to walk mode. The warm, comfortable design also provides ample height through the cuff and plenty of support to drive your skis and bring the fun on the ride down.
- Insulated with a polyurethane layer glued inside the shell.
- Thermoformable liner has a unique flex zone (with optional lacing) to increase agility while climbing or skinning.
- Ultra lock system has a magnesium cuff buckle that lets you open and close the buckle easily while changing between walk and ski mode.
- Buckle cable rentention system prevents unintentional release.
- Flex tongue keeps the snow out and doesn't restrict the 60-degree cuff rotation.
- Rockered sole is made with durable and sticky rubber, lugged for secure traction.
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|15 - 18|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|