Float up, fly down. These touring boots take technology from the prior TLT5 and Titan Boots and stir it up with input from pro-skier Eric Hjorliefson. By ditching the metatarsal flex, Dynafit has lightened these boots, while retaining their stiffness – enough to drive fat boards fast, down steep chutes and big bowls.
- Grilamid shell with carbon reinforced cuff.
- Tongue is quickly removable for climbs and replaceable for descents (be sure to stash it somewhere safe while climbing).
- Buckle at pivot point prevents instep pressure.
- Ultra lock dystem eliminates the ski/walk mechanism.
- 60-degree free rotation for comfortable walking and climbing.
- Dynafit Pro Soles use mountaineering rubber and lug patterns, with TPU inserts to eliminate rubber play when used with freeride bindings.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Grilamid + carbon|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|15 - 18|
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|