These all round skis offer some seriously lightweight construction that still has the stiffness and solidity to get through breakable crust. Light on the uphill, they offer a predictable feel and fun skiing through powder. Scoop rocker (tip rocker and slight rise in the tail) and a healthy waist size thrives on peaks, couloirs, and ridges.
- Ultralight paulownia wood core with beech and bamboo stringers.
- Fiberglass and carbon laminate with Titanal inserts for the stability to rail it out.
- Progressive early rise tip for easy-peasy buttery turns.
- Tail rocker for finishing out the turns.
- Triple radius offers a 20m radius for improved stability on ice.
- Intriguing Snow-Leopard-Fish, Peruvian-mountain themed graphic.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.