A nice balance of features give you the option of blending street and trail. For running, adventure racing, or a fast-paced, multi-sport day, these are a good choice. Designed to be light and supportive, they have a low heel drop and reliable shock absorption.
- Uppers are flexible, breathable materials with a protective coating to shed dirt and precip.
- TPU overlay on the laces provide a secure fit and keeps your feet in place.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- 2mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption, treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution.
- Midsoles have a low-profile drop to provide good feel and ground control.
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability. A pad in the forefoot protects your metatarsals.
- Outsoles have 3.5mm lugs and sticky rubber to provides grip in most conditions.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|9 - 5mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.