These four-buckle, touring boots, are designed for technical ascents with enough finesse and power to handle beefier skis in tough terrain and conditions. Overlapping shell construction with an innovative interlocking cuff provides solid connection and power transfer when flexing your downhill muscles, as well as freedom and movement for touring comfort when walking.
- BD Triax pivot with overlapping shell construction to provide touring and skiing performance. Reinforced tongue for power transfer and touring stability.
- Zero-compaction Strobel liner for long-lasting volume with an anti-microbial treatment.
- Effiecient fit design with lightweight Boa closure.
- Pivoting cuff provides 40-degrees of total forward and back movement.
- Large volume toebox for comfort and warmth.
- Quickwire buckles are lightweight and durable.
- Rockered rubber outsole with integrated tech inserts.
- 120 AT flex index.
|Ideal for||Alpine touring|
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|