Lighten up. This full-on, freestanding solo shelter includes a vestibule and weighs about the same as a 1L bottle of water. In this new version, the poles are made of a more durable grade of aluminum and the floor is a little tougher too. Yet, you still get a complete, airy shelter, with a vestibule for your pack, boots, and rain gear. Thru-hikers, touring bikers, and other weight-haters, rejoice!
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- Single hub pole system and pole clips make for fast and easy set-up.
- D-shaped doors don’t drop into the dirt when unzipped.
- Mesh pocket over door to quickly locate your headlamp, hat, or toilet paper.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper for additional weather-proofness.
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners for night-time visibility.
- All seams taped with solvent-free polyurethane. No PVC or VOCs.
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes with eco-friendly anodizing included.
- Can be set up with fly, poles and optional footprint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||.97m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||41 x 15cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.46sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.