A two-person tent that's so light and compact that solo travellers might bring it for themselves. The latest generation of this ultralight shelter has shed several hundred grams, and the floor and poles are made to be more durable. Yet, you still get a freestanding, airy shelter, complete with a vestibule for your packs, boots, and rain gear. Thru-hikers, touring bikers, and other weight-haters, rejoice!
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- Simple 2-hub pole system and pole clips for fast and easy set-up.
- D-shaped doors don’t drop into the dirt when unzipped.
- Mesh pocket over door to quickly locate your headlamp, hat, or toiler paper.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper for additional weather-proofness.
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing on tent corners for night-time visibility.
- All seams taped with solvent-free polyurethane. No PVC or VOCs.
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes with eco-friendly anodizing included.
- Can be set up with fly, poles and optional footprint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||41 x 17cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.74sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.