An evolution of the Cramp-O-Matic system with the same rear bale and lever. The difference is the toe-harness system that's hinged from 2 front posts to hold boots securely even if they have shallow, worn front welts. It' a simple, efficient design and is more versatile than the original Cramp-O-Matic system.
- Made of steel and dual-component plastic: black is stronger against force, yellow is softer to adherence to the boot sole.
- Toe harness is made of the strongest, durable Zytel plastic.
- 12-point design suits general mountaineering, alpinism, mixed ice, and moderate waterfall ice.
- 4 points are perpendicular to the rails to prevent shearing in soft snow and add security while descending.
- Fully adjustable without tools.
- Folds down for transport.
- Antibott included.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
|36 - 47|
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.