MEC Merino Long Sleeve Crew - Youths
Perhaps you've been waiting for a kids' collection of well-priced merino layers – they have arrived. This crew is body fitted and soft to the touch. It's designed to sit next to skin, working with outer layers to seal warmth in and wick sweat away. Flat seams reduce chafing during activity and contrasting colours add a little personality.
- Made of naturally odour-neutral merino wool.
- Flatlock seams throughout.
- Back length on size 10 is 55cm.
- Care instructions: machine wash on cold, delicate. Do not bleach, dry flat (no dry cleaning, no tumble dry). Steam iron on low if needed.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.