OBOZ Missoula Shoes - Men's
Casual trail shoes built with dignity and toned-down technology (because Oboz discourages flashiness in gear that never leaves the city). These get the job done, simply and effectively, without having to shout about their extreme coolness.
- Uppers are nubuck and suede of a durable yet subtle thickness.
- Insole is BFit Deluxe, made of EVA resin that holds its shape over time. It has a well-defined arch for support, a nylon shank for stability, and a shaped heel pocket to kindly cradle the foot in place.
- Two pockets of soft urethane foam under the heel and forefoot provide a level of cushioned pampering you associate with fine hotels.
- Perforations open into channels on the underside of the insole, for breathability and flow of fresh air.
- Midsoles are EVA.
- Outsoles are high-traction carbon rubber for strong push-offs and precise stopping on all kinds of terrain.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + suede|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.