An iconic ski mountaineering pack upgraded with an ergoACTIV suspension system, allowing you unrestricted movement to skin up, straightline it down, or plant your tools in something technical. A large main compartment holds everything needed for equipment-intensive missions. A dedicated tool pocket keeps your avy gear at the ready.
- Built-in AvaLung® is an air pocket and breathing tube that provides a supply of oxygen from the snowpack and directs exhaled air away, thus preventing CO2 contamination. Integrated with the shoulder strap, it's been improved for better airflow and neater integration of the valve box so it doesn't press against your shoulder.
- ErgoACTIV™ suspension and SwingArm shoulder straps keep the pack stable through ascents and descents, without restricting your movement.
- Large, top-opening panel for easy access.
- A-frame ski carry.
- Tuck-away helmet holder and rope strap.
- Dedicated avy-tool organizer pocket and ice tool PickPockets.
- Crampon patch.
- Insulated hydration sleeve.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||800-denier ballistic nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Carries||Skis - A-frame|