The Goldilocks size that's just right for day trips and hut tours. A roomy main compartment holds your spare layers and lunch, while a dedicated pocket keeps your avy stuff instantly at hand. Even when fully loaded, the design stays compact and well-balanced.
- Built-in AvaLung® is an air pocket and breathing tube that provides a supply of oxygen from the snowpack and directs exhaled air away, thus preventing CO2 contamination. Integrated with the shoulder strap, it's been improved for better airflow and neater integration of the valve box so it doesn't press against your shoulder.
- Made of tough 800-denier Velocity nylon.
- ergoACTIV suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps keeps the load balanced and riding smoothly.
- Large, zippered front panel opening for easy access.
- Unique diagonal ski carrying cable permits fast and secure attachment. Also gives you an A-frame option
- HiLo helmet holder.
- Dedicated avy-tool organizer pocket and ice tool PickPocket adaptability.
- Insulated hydration sleeve.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Main fabric||800-denier ballistic nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier Velocity nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.