Focus your concentration and tune out distractions with this quadrophonic helmet for advanced skiers and boarders.
- Combined passive and active venting keeps your brain cool. Open vents to increase airflow with the flick of a switch.
- Goggle vents under the brim to keep your eyewear clear.
- Dialed fit system has a three-point adjustment that lets you tune in a comfortable, secure fit.
- Washable full-wrap liner wicks moisture and stays breathable.
- Level 3 Baseline audio system has integrated headphones, on-cord mini mic, detachable cord with single squeeze button for pause/play, answer/hang up.
- Speakers are easy to remove from the earpads when you're done listening or chit-chatting on your phone.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Shell material||ABS + Polycarbonate|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).