Lightweight and sleek to suit the safety minded and the style conscious. Carve with a cool head this winter with the switch-regulated airflow system and strategic vents to keep your goggles clear. An pre-installed audio system lets you pick your background music for the day.
- Hardshell construction EPS liner with ABS shell.
- Tool-free removable goggle strap and clip.
- Removable, moisture-wicking washable liner.
- K2dialed Fit System lets you adjust your fit with the twist of a dial for a comfortable fit, every time.
- Built-in Level 2 Baseline Audio System headphones with easy-to-remove speakers.
- Removable bandana when an extra layer is not necessary.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).