Super-soft yet durable socks, great for day-hiking. Made with wool obtained from a GOTS certified farm that practices environmentally sound techniques. These sustainable farming methods lead to greater durability and water resistance than chlorine treated wool.
- Made of organic merino wool, post-consumer-recycled polyester, blended with nylon and LYCRA®.
- Made with chlorine-free non-toxic dyes.
- Medium terry cushion from heel to toe.
- Reinforced cuff keeps your socks from bunching.
- Women's sizing is narrower through the heel, has a tapered toe, and wider in the cuff.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.