Bring the room, not the weight. Now lighter than ever, the Copper Spur UL 2 is tailored to deliver living space and solid shelter without the heft. It’s wide at the head area to give you both shoulder room, and tapers a full ten inches towards the foot end to shave surplus material. Hubbed poles and canopy clips allow super-fast set up.
- Mixed fabric and mesh canopy hits the right balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- High peaked vents in the fly let air in air while keeping precip out.
- Corner guyline points allow secure anchoring in windy conditions.
- Twin vestibules give each person a gear storage area and entry/exit point.
- Includes 8 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor proctection or an ultralight configuration.
- Note, this is a special order item. Please call 1.888.847.0770 (Canada), or 604.876.6221 (Vancouver and international) for information on delivery times.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC TH72M aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||15.2 x 45.7cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||.84sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.