Columbia Minx Mid Boots - Women's
Although designed with touches of fun, these boots offer serious protection against freezing rain and ice-age temperatures. They'll keep you in good humour during your ski trip to Atlin or while you take a look around Lapland.
- Uppers are waterproof nylon quilted to 200g insulation. The waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry in mushy weather and slushy conditions.
- Omni-Heat insulation is rated to -32°C (-25F), and the innovative lining reflects natural body heat back into the boots for added warmth.
- Faux fur trim offers extra warmth and a dash of fun style.
- Abrasion-resistant mudguards make them more durable.
- Removable EVA footbeds have cushy Nylex® covers.
- Midsoles are full-length Techlite, for comfortable cushioning and flexibility while waking.
- Outsoles are non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber to keep you right side up even on slick and slippery ice and snow.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|