Sorel Joan of Arctic Winter Boots - Women's
Rugged fashion in a waterproof winter boot. A removable recycled felt liner allows for increased warmth, while a 2.5mm felt frost plug protects toes. Vulcanized rubber creates a durable shell while the faux fur cuff keeps snow out and ushers style in.
- Upper is a seam-sealed waterproof full grain leather and suede with a handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell.
- 6mm removable lining is washable, and made from recycled felt.
- Faux fur snow cuff blocks snow and cold.
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug keeps toes cozy up to –32°C.
- Herringbone outsole improves traction and mobility on snowy or icy surfaces.
|Weight||1.63kg (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Suede + rubber|
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|