Sorel Yoot Pac Nylon Winter Boots - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Classic cold-weather boots for young outdoor enthusiasts (yoots).
- Uppers are seam-sealed nylon backed with a waterproof membrane.
- Insulated with removable 9mm washable, recycled felt inner boots.
- 25mm bonded felt frost plugs prevents the cold from penetrating from the ground.
- Sherpa pile snow cuffs.
- Outsoles are waterproof vulcanized rubber with a grippy herringbone pattern that maintains flexibility in the cold.
|Weight||1.13kg (Youth Shoe Size 3)|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Circumference measured at the top of the boot cuff.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.