Rocker and camber hook up and go ski mountaineering. Built for surfing powder and making high speed turns through the trees, the large sidecut keeps them stable, while the massive tip rocker and mini tail rocker allow them to pivot on a dime. Lightweight powder skis to have you scooting and wheeling all over the mountain.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core with carbon fibre laminate to keep it stiff and lively.
- Reinforced tip and tail attachment holes for skins, also useful for building anchors or rescue sleds.
- Mini rocker tails are easy to plunge into snow when ski mountaineering.
- Designed with 70% camber 30% rocker for flotation in powder with stability at speed.
- ABS thermoplastic sidewall.
- Reinforcement plates under bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Dimension (all lengths)||145-117-135mm|