Ultralight and super agile, these snowshoes are shaped to use the most effective part of your stride. No matter how fast you're moving, they deliver traction and manoeuvrability on icy technical terrain.
- Speed V-Frames are made from 6061 aluminum, shaped to allow runners to use full strides with maximum flotation.
- Nytex decks are flexible and snow-shedding.
- Lightspeed bindings allow a technical fit that keeps your feet in place.
- Spring loaded suspensions allow joint articulation for a natural running stride.
- Twin-Trac toe crampons and heel cleats offer great traction on icy surfaces.
- V-tails for straight tracking in deep snow.
|Ideal for||Snowshoe running|
|Dimensions||8 x 22 in.in.|
|Max recommended load||75-220lb.|
Indicates if the snowshoe has a heel lift or not. Heel lifts reduce calf strain on uphill climbs.