A mini-beacon to light up dark places or clip to anything you need to keep an eye on. A steel carabiner attaches to a key ring, dog collar, or anything with a zipper pull.
- LED bulb provides enough light to read fine print or slide a key into a door lock.
- Available with a white or red LED.
- 2 modes: press once for steady, twice for flashing. Note, press and hold to de-activate the test mode.
- Stainless steel spring clip.
- 2 replaceable batteries.
- Dimensions are 5 x 3.2 x 1.9cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||25 h|
|Burn time - high||20 h|
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 lithium CR2016 (included)|