Questionable terrain is no match for this boot’s dual-density outsole and multidirectional lugs. They work together to give outstanding grip on scree or icy sidewalks. A breathable lining transfers moisture from the inside out and the leather finish helps this boot to wear and age gracefully.
- Hydrobloc® full-grain leather upper, with a Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort lining.
- Polyester quick-drying insole with a latex-foam active carbon middle for odour control and a bottom cushioning layer of expanded closed-cell EVA.
- Large toe and heel contact areas give grip and durability.
- Side zipper for easy on/off access.
- Thermoplastic toe puff and heel counter provides protection and helps maintain the boots’ shape, even after extended use.
- Zamberlan RRS rubber protection system on toe and heel.
- Outsole made from exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack flexion, which absorbs foot impact and increases comfort.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|