Questionable terrain is no match for this boot’s dual-density outsole and multidirectional lugs. They work together to give outstanding grip on scree or icy sidewalks. A breathable lining transfers moisture from the inside out and the leather finish helps this boot to wear and age gracefully.
- Hydrobloc® full-grain leather upper, with a Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort lining.
- Polyester quick-drying insole with a latex-foam active carbon middle for odour control and a bottom cushioning layer of expanded closed-cell EVA.
- Large toe and heel contact areas give grip and durability.
- Side zipper for easy on/off access.
- Thermoplastic toe puff and heel counter provides protection and helps maintain the boots’ shape, even after extended use.
- Zamberlan RRS rubber protection system on toe and heel.
- Outsole made from exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack flexion, which absorbs foot impact and increases comfort.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|