Timberland EK Rugged Original 6" Boot - Men's
A union of strength and environmental sensitivity. With shock-absorbing tech that reduces foot fatigue, recycled and organic materials, and a Green Index rating for responsible manufacturing, the EK Boots are made with a long-term outlook.
- Full-grain leather upper is produced at a Leather Working Group’s (LWG) Silver-rated tannery.
- Laces are made from 100% organic cotton, lining is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Extra padding around the opening for comfort at the ankle.
- Midsoles have a removable EVA footbed for increased cushioning and shock absorption.
- Outsole is made of Green Rubber™, a 42% recycled rubber compound, and Gripstick™ for improved traction.
|Weight||1.16kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.