With a lining made from recycled plastic bottles and an outsole made from recycled rubber, these boots lay claim to some serious have green street cred. Confidently tracking on a variety of terrain and conditions is just a regular day at the office (or the trails) for these rugged boots.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper and a waterproof membrane keep feet dry and comfortable
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps water and debris out.
- Lining is 100% recycled PET, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Insulated with Primaloft fleece (200g) to help keep active feet warm.
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole provides additional cushioning and shock absorption.
- Green Rubber™ (42% recycled rubber) lug outsole for durability and traction on any surface.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Lining material||Recycled plastic bottles|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|