Timberland EK Trailforce Bungee Oxford Shoes - Children to Youths
These are designed to take on most terrain and all but the nastiest weather. Built light, but heavy on durability and support, they're well-suited to high-energy bipedal activities, like skipping to school and hiking up the ravine. We like them for their versatility and their Green Index score that indicates the manufacturer's responsible practices regarding climate impact, chemical use, and resource consumption.
- Uppers are low-cut, made of suede and synthetic for rugged durability.
- Protective treatment resists water-marking and staining to maintain their spiffy appearance.
- Convenient bungee closure (on sizes 13-3) makes them quick and easy to get on and off. Sizes 4-6 have regular fabric laces.
- Toe guard increases durability and abrasion resistance.
- Mesh in the lining and footbed cover enhance comfort and climate control.
- Insoles feature an Ortholite footbed for all-day cushioning and support.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA to provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for bounding along on hard surfaces.
- Outsoles are Green Rubber (containing 42% recycled rubber), lugged for durability and traction on slippery terrain.
|Upper material||Suede + nylon|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.