Singing in the rain has never been as fun. Fully taped seams block out all rain, and vibrant colours and playful patterns make you the bright spot of everyone's day. Top the look off with the Serendipity Rain Hat.
- Windproof shell is nylon, with a breathable coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Lining is recycled polyester.
- Fully taped seams keep out wind and water.
- Hood snugs in close around the face. Hat in matching fabric also available.
- Reflective detail at shoulders, back of the hood and back hem is scalloped for an unexpected touch of fun.
- Buttoned front pocket provide a place to store small treasures.
- Face fabric is breathable coated polyester lined with recycled polyester fabric.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Technology||Microporous PU coating|
|Face fabric||Polyester + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.