Bring some brightness and charm to rainy days. This little rain jacket offers burly weather protection in a pretty package. The waterproof-breathable fabric and taped seams keep out raindrops and wind-blown spray. The deep front pocket provide a place to store small treasures.
- Face fabric is breathable coated polyester lined with recycled polyester fabric.
- Fully taped seams keep out wind and water.
- Deep hood snugs in close around the face. Hat in matching fabric also available.
- Reflective elements on front and hood, and back hem.
- Jacket can be washed and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, or dry cleaning.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Technology||Microporous PU coating|
|Face fabric||Polyester + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front cargo|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.