A jacket that makes you wish it would rain. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable, this 2.5 layer all-season jacket has an improved fit and lengthened hem over last season's design, giving girls a more functional, stylish option than Aquanators of the past.
- Shell is nylon, with a breathable coating and a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Chin guard protects skin from zipper.
- Standard hood fit.
- Reflective detail at shoulders, back of the hood and arms is scalloped for a distinctly feminine look.
- Split vent in the back for increased breathability.
- Buttoned front pocket provide a place to store small treasures.
- Jacket can be washed and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, or dry cleaning.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyurethane|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.